Saturday, February 14, 2009

REVIEW: CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara


So last week I purchased CG's Lashblast in Very Black. I have heard phenomenal reviews and wanted to see first hand what the hype was all about. Like many others have said the "chubby" handle and ultra thick applicator are a tad awkward at first. But, you get used to it. The black was very rich and did not "gray-out" even after hours of wear. The formula was great and glided on my lashes effortlessly. Although, to achieve my desired "blasted" look it took quite a few coats. I was however a little let down that it really didn't lengthen my lashes. I know, it's more so of a "volumizing" mascara but with a name like "LashBlast"??? I guess I expected more. Using my CoverGirl Make-Up Masters Lash Curler did help when using this mascara to intensify the effects and to achieve the illusion of lash length that I very much crave. All in all though, a pretty good mascara with a good bang for your buck. I'd give it probably a B or B+ Thanks for reading and I hope this review was helpful to some of you!

xoxo Jessica
p.s. Happy Valentines Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment