Wednesday, February 18, 2009

EnKore Inspired: Homemade Makeup Brush Cleanser :]

Let me start by saying that making this AWSM cleanser was dirt cheap and so worth it. Got pretty much everything at Family Dollar and the total was about $7. And it's even cheaper if you have this stuff lying around. :] so lets get started.


*Ingredients*
1 Cup Purified Bottled Water OR Distilled Water (I used Bottled)
1/4 Cup 70% OR 91% Rubbing Alcohol (I used 70%)
1/2 Tbsp. Dishwashing Liquid (I used Palmolive Antibacterial w/ Orange Extracts)
1/2 Tbsp. Baby Shampoo (I used Family Dollars Brand)
1 Tbsp. Leave in Conditioner OR Detangler (I used Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Awesome Apple)


*Tools*
Bottle for your cleanser
Measuring Cups and Utensils
Jar to mix in
Stirrer
Funnel (Optional)


Basically just measure out and add the ingredients together in a jar in the order listed above. When they are all together, GENTLY! stir them so the soap won't bubble and suds. Pour in your bottle, (I didn't use one but a funnel will probably make your life easier, lol.) and Voila! Homemade Makeup Brush Cleanser. My version has a pleasant orangey scent. But play around, use different dish liquids or try lavender baby shampoo. Hope this was helpful and thank you EnKore!!! :]

xoxo Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment