Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Latest OBSESSION! Victoria's Secret Body Mist: Lemon Paradise


This has got to be the best lemon scented spray i have ever... errr.. sprayed? lol Anyways, i first came across this lovely spray sometime in the beginning of summer, probably early June or late May. It was love at first spray haha. One problem, my Vicky's only had the TESTER on the shelf. So i looked high and low and opened every drawer. Of course sold out. I had gone quite a few times after that, and always SOLD OUT. But a few days ago (and a few months later) haha i go in a see a shelf full of Lemon Paradise! And of course, I'm broke!! :D Luckily my best friend Shay hooked it up and got it for me. More about the scent, its a wonderful rich, yet soft lemon sugar and vanilla scent. i love citrus scents so this is always a great pick me up. I especially love to spray it all over after a shower, it has aloe and chamomile so it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Definitely a great buy if you're a lemon lover. Runs for $9 and can be found on www.VictoriasSecret.com or in any Victoria's Secret store. (Hopefully yours isn't sold out like mine was!) Have a wonderful day guys!


Jessica xox

3 comments:

  1. ah, isn't it amazing? i used to work at VS and i'd always layer this with the lotion. it smells like lemon tarts to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss love it so much! i want to get the lotion next :) and thanks jay ;)

    ReplyDelete